Monday, February 23, 2009

Ok, Citibank, get your act together...

So, there was some sort of internal security breach at Citibank, and our credit card account number was "compromised." Of course they didn't call us to tell us this; I just tried to log in to pay our credit card, and I was informed that I would no longer have access to our account online, that they were issuing us new cards, and on and on.

Seriously. No phone call? No email?

So now I have a long to-do list that includes waiting for and activating new cards, setting up all of my automatic payments again, and reinstating all of my rewards points. Oh, joy.

You might think I'm overreacting, but this happened 18 months ago, and it took me a couple of months to get everything straightened out.

Darn. I'll have to memorize a new account number now. Ehhh, oh well.

I can't believe it's only Monday. This is going to be a long week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, a long week. I thought Tuesday night was Friday. Luckily somehow it is Thursday already.