Love the new look! Hope all works out with the credit cards. That is super annoying.
Yeah, I am slowly setting up all of my automatic payments with my new account number. And all of my online shopping accounts...I think we have 20-30 places to update with new numbers. Annoying. But doable!
Love the new look, especially the colors! Very classy . . .
Thanks, Dori! Now all I have to do is post a little more often. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the new look! Hope all works out with the credit cards. That is super annoying.
Yeah, I am slowly setting up all of my automatic payments with my new account number. And all of my online shopping accounts...I think we have 20-30 places to update with new numbers. Annoying. But doable!
Love the new look, especially the colors! Very classy . . .
Thanks, Dori! Now all I have to do is post a little more often. :)
Post a Comment