Elijah started eating solid foods recently, and it's always kind of amusing to watch.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So adorable. We always laugh here how clean the bib is after I feed danny and what a mess after Scott feeds him. Ha, ha. Its amazing how fast they catch on!
Yeah, I know, right? It seemed like one day he was like, "What IS this stuff??" and then the next day he wanted more and I was scraping the bottom of the bowl.
2 comments:
So adorable. We always laugh here how clean the bib is after I feed danny and what a mess after Scott feeds him. Ha, ha. Its amazing how fast they catch on!
Yeah, I know, right? It seemed like one day he was like, "What IS this stuff??" and then the next day he wanted more and I was scraping the bottom of the bowl.
Post a Comment