Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Ahh, Gelato
I'm so sad...I just had my final serving of gelato (we're leaving Italy tonight). Lots of good food here, among other things, of course! Sean went kayaking, I went wandering, and we have a long night of train travel ahead of us. We have to take 4 different trains to get to Munich. However, the last train ride is 8 hours and we will be able to sleep.
2 comments:
We enjoyed your comments. We could not see the pictures. They were blank with titles.Will try tomorrow.
Love Mom Dad
HA! Fossilized tree sap. I GET IT :) It took a sec though!! Will gave me your blog address so I could scope the photos - looks BEAUTIFUL!!! We're all going to see the Tiger's play tomorrow - WHOO HOO! GO TIG's! Hope the rest of your trip is fun :)I look forward to seeing more pics !!!
Post a Comment