Well, just like in the funny Citibank commercials, someone has been using my credit card number to purchase thousands of dollars' worth of stuff at Harley Davidson stores around the country. Lovely. I've bought and reserved quite a few things for my Europe trip with that credit card; so now I have to go through and figure out who needs the new number. Arrrgh. At least I'll get a new card by tomorrow. (Kudos to Citibank for noticing this and calling us!) 24 hours without a credit card...what on earth will I do?? :)
I wonder how that happened? I've made so many online purchases in the last week, it's hard to say. I'm hyper-vigilant about checking for the "secure" symbol on webpages. Now I just have to hope and pray that they don't have any other information. And I'm changing every password I can think of, and putting fraud alerts on my accounts and credit files.
I just want to get on that plane and fly away!!! This is nuts.
2 comments:
You are the first person that I have ever heard of this ACTUALLY happening to! Congrats!! just kidding... that stinks, but at least the charges are being taken care of.
Amber buying Harley stuff??? haha, funny thought...
-B
I know, right? I kind of want to Photoshop a picture of myself onto a biker chick just for fun.
Post a Comment