Monday, May 4, 2009
A Big Week!
This has been a big week for our little guy...he learned to clap his hands, to crawl, and to sit up by himself (go from laying on the floor to sitting up). At this rate, he will be walking by next week....and I will be woefully behind in the baby-proofing department! Actually, I think if we had furniture that was easy for him to pull up on, he would be doing that by now. Now I'm glad we removed the coffee table: he would be running into its sharp corners.
2 comments:
Wow, Elijah's been a busy little guy! His brain must be growing by leaps and bounds this week, making all those new connections. It must be fascinating to watch him growing and changing so much right before your eyes!
those new discoveries are so fun to watch. ellis is walking now. loves it. while she was learning, she'd cackle with excitement, take a few steps and sit. so excited...she couldn't keep her balance. :)
Post a Comment