So, I think I look a lot more pregnant than I did a week ago. Or maybe it's just an optical illusion created by the horizontal stripes I've worn for the last 2 days in a row. I'm not a good judge of how much I'm showing at this point; it seems like a lot. But to someone who isn't aware of my new status, I probably look like I just ate waaay too much Valentines candy. Which I did, but that's beside the point.
I just realized that the 2 of us have never had a portrait taken, at least since our wedding 7 years ago. I'm thinking that maybe we should, before we become the 3 of us. Maybe on Sunday, if both of us are having a good hair day!
1 comment:
I think the view from the top is always bigger than from the side. I mean, looking down my belly seems huge sometimes, but in a mirror even looking from the side, it doesn't look so big. Being in the 'is she just carrying extra weight or is she pregnant?' phase is less than appealing, though, huh?
Can't wait to see a family photo though!
Post a Comment