
I'm a fan of Freecycle, which if you haven't heard, is basically a free local email group where you can post offers of stuff you want to get rid of, and respond to others' offers and free stuff. As I continue with my massive house cleanout project, I post things that I don't want anymore and would feel guilty throwing in the dumpster. And I usually get lots of responses. When I first joined, I was more interested in getting free stuff, but now I'm motivated by the desire to actually see the back wall of the closet for the first time in years, and then to create space for this tiny little new person who's going to have lots of stuff. Tiny stuff, but lots of it, I imagine.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great site! And all the little stuff does add up quickly. The cookie post makes me hungry too. Luckily my sister usually saves me a few boxes. Yum!
Post a Comment