Sunday, April 19, 2009

All of this stuff was $20!



Major score on Craigslist today.  I had to drive all the way into downtown Chicago, but it was so worth it.  I got 58 articles of baby boy clothing in E's current size, and next 2 sizes, for $20.  This, plus a few things that I just bought using a $100 Old Navy/Gap gift card (from our credit card reward points!), took us from nothing to fully stocked for the summer, and probably the fall & winter, too!  Amazing.  

Another really amazing deal was a whole freezer full of Omaha Steaks.  The combination of a really good sale price plus more credit card reward points means that we have more than 60 servings of meat in our freezer for $40!  And it's good stuff, too.  I missed Will's grilling over the winter.  :)  

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I have only just this past week heard about craigslist, but I've now heard about it about three times from totally different sources. I bet I would love it too, if we lived in the states!

Amber said...

Yeah, I'm loving it...and these days there are lots of people selling things who probably wouldn't have otherwise, which just means there are more things to pick from.

Oh, and I checked---there is Craigslist in your country, though I don't know if it's in your city. :)
craigslist.org