Ok, now I'm ready. I got a pedicure and a haircut, so now I can go into labor. :) Ha, ha. As if I am the type who normally gets pedicures, or even gets a haircut more than twice a year, for that matter. If it was in the budget, though, I probably would. The pedicure was very relaxing.
I'm discovering just how impatient a person I really am. I think I knew that already, but this is really bringing it out. Will has been very nice despite all of my whining. Today I really should have done something healthy like take a walk, go swimming....something--but right now I'm laying on the couch trying to decide between taking a nap....and laying here not sleeping. I actually feel fine, just really lazy. Hmm, maybe it's time for a nap. :)
6 comments:
Yeah, it sounds like this late in pregnancy can be a frustrating time for moms-to-be with all that waiting and the months of anticipation building up . . . Poor you! IMO you've got the right idea to just treat yourself to some pampering, relax, and do whatever the heck you WANT right now! :) After all, in a few short days (probably), you will have a little person adding lots of items to your to-do list every day.
Plus, it's just too darn hot!
What color are your toes?
:) My toes are light pink...I can't reach them to touch them up if they get chipped. So nothing very bright or fun.
I still am anxious to see a picture of preggers you. I need to e-mail you some stuff I've been thinking about. But if you want to hurry along the labor I would suggest walking. I know, its the last thing you want to do but I feel like it really helps. Of course, the weather doesn't help make it any easier.
Thanks again for having us over for dinner this weekend!
Trisha - There are some photos of me on Facebook, so I'll email you the links. I think I'm going to walk up and down some stairs later this afternoon.
Steve - thanks for coming over--it was lots of fun!
What's the latest news--still working and waiting over there? Hope you are surrounded by air conditioning, wherever you are! :)
Post a Comment