Wow, it's hot outside! Even early in the morning while waiting on the train platform, it's unbelievably hot. I don't like this kind of heat anyway, but especially not this year. Only a few more days.....
Yucky about the weather! And bummer about the starbucks drink. I am not a huge fan of fraps, but what a bummer. Being pregnant or nursing the past 26 months straight I have come to love decaf coffee and drinks. I will be praying that you go into labor very soon. You can make it!
Yeah, I know, right? It's very weird that I'm going to be a mom. In some ways I feel ready, and then there are the thousand other ways that I don't. But I'm very glad it's a learn-on-the-job type of thing. :)
Yeah, since every baby is so different, it seems that babies do just provide their own "on-the-job training." (Isn't that nice of them!) You're a fast learner so I'm sure you'll do great!
6 comments:
Bleeeech! Why can't it stay spring until the fall? Sometimes I think I'd be fine with skipping the summer weather altogether.
Are you taking some maternity leave after the baby comes, or what are your plans? It's almost time . . .
Hang in there!
Yeah, I'm taking 8 weeks or so off after the baby arrives (not paid leave, unfortunately), and then working (mostly) from home. So it's all good!
Yucky about the weather! And bummer about the starbucks drink. I am not a huge fan of fraps, but what a bummer. Being pregnant or nursing the past 26 months straight I have come to love decaf coffee and drinks.
I will be praying that you go into labor very soon. You can make it!
That's so cool you will have the possibility of working from home after the baby arrives. That would ease the transition back to work, I bet.
I can't believe you're going to be a MOM soon!! Wow.
Yeah, I know, right? It's very weird that I'm going to be a mom. In some ways I feel ready, and then there are the thousand other ways that I don't. But I'm very glad it's a learn-on-the-job type of thing. :)
Yeah, since every baby is so different, it seems that babies do just provide their own "on-the-job training." (Isn't that nice of them!) You're a fast learner so I'm sure you'll do great!
Post a Comment