Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Vacation days, Attempt #2

Due to some circumstances beyond my control, I ended up not being able to take a day off on Friday. (Needless to say, I was not a very happy camper when I discovered this on Thursday afternoon.) I worked from home, though, and because there was no one around, I was able to get a ton of work done on a project that had been put off for way too long. So, this week I'm going to take Thursday and Friday off to make up for it. I wouldn't have thought I'd be that productive at home, but really it came down to no one being able to interrupt me with one urgent request or another.

Today could turn out to be a long, stressful day, and the same with tomorrow. But I'm clinging to the hope that I'll have nothing hanging over my head on the long weekend!

No comments: