I don't think I realized how caffeine-dependent I am until I decided not to have coffee this morning when I arrived at work. I could barely keep my eyes open. I still really want a nap. I think in order to be productive this afternoon, I'm going to have to make a Starbucks run.
[yawn]
I am taking the day off on Friday (no particular reason other than my last few vacation days will expire if I don't use them) , and it just hit me how much I have to do before then. I have a draft of a major project to finish up; a report I'm supposed to design, print, bind and ship that I haven't received yet; a lengthy conference call; and my monthly invoices to prepare. (In a small company one tends to wear lots of hats.) Now I REALLY need to go get that coffee!
1 comment:
So what did you do on your for-no-reason day off Friday? :)
Post a Comment