Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Monday!

In spite of starting my day by splattering coffee down the front of my white shirt (and then not noticing for 3 hours, giving it time to dry, and walking around like that, oblivious), it's been a really good day! I had a fun but tiring weekend...it just so happened that we were invited to a variety of activities (lunch with friends, dinners with friends/relatives, a boat ride on Lake Michigan), all on the same weekend. We ended up missing one get-together, unfortunately, because of the jam-packed-ness of the schedule.

And the Cubs won--doesn't get much better than that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, go Cubs! Scott is super excited that they might make it into the playoffs. He's trying to figure out how to watch the games with our super slow internet and with the 12 hour time difference.

Dori said...

Jam-packed weekends like that can be a lot of fun, but afterwards I usually wind up wishing I could have another 2 days of weekend once Monday rolls around! I always like to get some laziness in if possible in my weekend. . .