I just found out my brother got an iPhone! Seems like he likes it a lot. What he doesn't know is that he is now the one person I know on the AT&T network. So I just might start calling him all the time for no reason. :-) Ha!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah for the cubs winning and going on to the play offs. Scott found the site you were talking about and was super excited yesterday to get great feed for the whole game. And even better, next week is a national holiday so he is taking the whole week off. And I hear you about the network thing.
Amber, I had no idea that was you who was peeking at my xanga account. I will keep my eyes out for you. You sound like a very busy person, in the windy city. I looked at your pictures. They are beautiful. When did you go?? Mike and I went to Ireland in May and it was so much fun. Well, I hope to hear from you. Sorry about the confusion!! :)
2 comments:
Yeah for the cubs winning and going on to the play offs. Scott found the site you were talking about and was super excited yesterday to get great feed for the whole game. And even better, next week is a national holiday so he is taking the whole week off. And I hear you about the network thing.
Amber, I had no idea that was you who was peeking at my xanga account. I will keep my eyes out for you. You sound like a very busy person, in the windy city. I looked at your pictures. They are beautiful. When did you go?? Mike and I went to Ireland in May and it was so much fun. Well, I hope to hear from you. Sorry about the confusion!! :)
Post a Comment