Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Last Birthday

It just hit me that I'm turning 29 this weekend, and this is my last year as a twentysomething, so I have decided that I am not going to have any more birthdays after that. I'm just going to stay 29 until further notice. The only other "age milestone" left is retirement age, 65, but what are the odds that Social Security is going to exist then to pay out for me, anyway?

On second thought, I do enjoy birthday gifts. Hmm....maybe I could just celebrate my birthday every year, but keep telling people that I'm 29. What should I do?

2 comments:

Brett said...

Hey sis!

I say as long as you can still pass for 29... go for it. And since you don't look much older than 25, you've got at least until you're "35" which is until you're practically 40!! did you follow all that??

haha... happy B-day Amber!
Brett

Amber said...

B - thanks. I'm glad I don't look older than I am. :)