Friday, June 1, 2007
Carryon Luggage
I was optimistic when I found out that there's a carryon weight limit on Virgin Atlantic for my flight to Europe of thirteen pounds. Yes, only 13 pounds. But I had really wanted to fly without checking any bags. I do it all the time for business travel, and I can easily pack for a week in the smallest rolling carryon size. But my hopes were dashed today when I used the postal scale at my office to weigh my purse and found out it's 5 pounds. Unless I plan on only taking 1 change of clothes, I guess I'll have to check a bag. Oh, well.
2 comments:
13 pounds???????????? Is the plane made of Balsa wood? That is pathetic!! Call Branson and complain!
Yeah, no kidding. I really want to have only one bag with me (for ease of travel on planes and trains in EU), so maybe I'll only half fill 2 bags, then combine after the transatlantic flight. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Post a Comment