In case you didn't see this already on Facebook, here's a cute video of E giggling with my dad on Memorial Day.
It's amazing, in 24 hours, he went from this to inconsolable and having a high fever. Ear infection in both ears. Poor kid! I think there was something else going on, too, because he didn't want to eat, either, and uh, "gave back" the food that we did try to feed him. So gross. So we were a little hesitant to start him on solid food again. But by today, he's totally fine, back to his giggly self, and I'm sick. I really hope my illness is the same thing he had. I'd hate to have him get sick again soon.
So hopefully the giggles will continue and we will be illness-free for a long, long time after this. SO not fun!
1 comment:
Very cute! Kids are so easily entertained. LOL And it seems like grandpas are usually the ones willing to go that extra mile to get the laughs! You can really tell your dad was having a blast with his little grand baby.
Post a Comment