Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ugly Sweater Day!

Today I went to Best Buy because we're getting an appliance replaced...it's under warranty, so I just had to talk to someone about getting a new one. But when I walked back toward the appliance department, I couldn't find any employees anywhere. Then I walked to the computer section. Same thing. Where were all of the blue people? I walked all the way to the front of the store, to the customer service desk and asked for help.

He told me there should be someone back there--- but it's ugly sweater day and everyone is wearing an ugly sweater on top of their blue shirt! He pointed me to someone wearing a Cliff Huxtable-type sweater who led me back to the appliance guy in a horrible green sweater. Each person I talked to told me enthusiastically that it's ugly sweater day... apparently one guy is wearing a women's sweater.

I'm glad they're having fun at work. Even though it did make them blend in with all of the customers. :)

No comments: