Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today's adventure:

This is the sidewalk directly in front of my office building. When I got here this morning, I found out that a car hit a fire hydrant and there would be no water in the building all day while they do repairs. Which means that since I need to visit the bathroom every hour, I'm getting lots of fresh air! The train station is less than 2 blocks from here; same with Starbucks. So, no problem; just gotta plan ahead and not wait too long!

2 comments:

Dori said...

Oh my gosh--poor you! That sounds really annoying for anyone, but especially someone who is very pregnant. At least it looks like fairly nice weather (albeit possibly quite hot later in the day) and no rain or anything. Well, hope you enjoyed your "travels!"

Anonymous said...

man, that is a bummer. glad you have a good attitude about it, I don't know if I could. how long are you working? til you pop? I keep freaking out that my water is going to break in some very inconvenient place. Or I guess that would be anywhere outside the bathroom. =)