Wow, two "when is the baby due?" questions by strangers in one day. The first at Starbucks this morning, and the second at The Container Store tonight. So much for the winter coat making it harder to tell!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well the great thing is you must be past the stage where you know people are just looking at you and trying to figure out if you indeed pregnant or if you just carry your weight around the middle. Yeah!
Careful. . .now that people notice the belly, they'll start touching! My words of wisdom. . .the phrase "Back Off" or "Remove your hands and back away slowly and no one will get hurt" really help. :)
Yeah, I need to get a shirt that says "do not touch." I don't mind if friends do it, but a stranger trying to touch my belly would be way over the line. Oddly, I'm traveling today and no one has said a thing. People just watched me get my big bag in and out of the overhead compartment.
3 comments:
Well the great thing is you must be past the stage where you know people are just looking at you and trying to figure out if you indeed pregnant or if you just carry your weight around the middle. Yeah!
Careful. . .now that people notice the belly, they'll start touching! My words of wisdom. . .the phrase "Back Off" or "Remove your hands and back away slowly and no one will get hurt" really help. :)
Yeah, I need to get a shirt that says "do not touch." I don't mind if friends do it, but a stranger trying to touch my belly would be way over the line. Oddly, I'm traveling today and no one has said a thing. People just watched me get my big bag in and out of the overhead compartment.
Post a Comment