This all happened in a matter of a few seconds, but I got a huge laugh (at myself) out of it:
In the kitchen at work, I reached up to get a mug out of the cabinet, then reached down to fill it with water in the sink. I noticed I was starting to get very wet, then looked down to see I was holding the mug upside-down. HA!!! Note to self, always make sure the cup is right side up when filling with water. Or, in general, watch what you're doing. :)
Have a great day, and don't forget to laugh at yourself!
4 comments:
What a helpful little token of advice. =) Hope you enjoyed your vacation!
Good story! Little things that I do like that make me laugh probably 2 or 3 times a day.
Hey. . .found your blog through facebook. Saw this post and I just CANNOT pass up a comment on this one! Nice. I have to ask. . .are you pregnant?? Odd things like that seem to happen when a person is "with child." :)
Hey Amber! I haven't read your blog in a long time I guess...CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment