Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Snow!
I know it's freezing cold, but I always like the first real snow, where we get a couple of inches of snow and it looks nice for a while. I'm hoping this one lasts a little while. It has definitely helped me get more into the Christmas spirit! That, and the realization that we only have a few weeks left to do lots of shopping, wrapping, decorating, party-attending, and traveling! I actually had almost all of my Christmas shopping done a long time ago; it's those last few difficult gifts that I'll probably buy online at the last minute. :)
2 comments:
I love the first snow of the season, I started shoveling my driveway at 1230am last night. I finished at like 1:15 and then went in for bed, but its just so peaceful after snowfalls. Love it.
I don't ever LOVE snow even tho in a weak moment I have to admit it is pretty. Prettier yet IF I do not have to leave the house. Shopping and cards are done. Not to brag , just checkin them off my much loved list.
Mom
Post a Comment