Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Creepy Guy
So I sat next to Creepy Guy on the train. I don't usually expect to get a seat by myself, so the challenge is finding a seat where someone isn't either hogging the seat with their bags, or yelling into a cell phone, or eating fast food, or emitting a strange odor. If they're sleeping, that much better. So I wasn't expecting the otherwise-normal-looking guy next to me to stare at me half the ride home. Every so often, he would turn his head and stare directly at me for waaaay too long, then look away. Then again. And again. People on the Metra train, which is the suburban commuter railroad, are usually very normal. This was the exception. No big deal, of course, just rather uncomfortable. It was daylight, I had something to read, and I got off before he did. Still, it really made me wonder what his deal is. I love the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment