Thursday, April 6, 2006

Doppelganger!
Someone I just met told me that I look like Kristin Davis. No one has said that before...but it's a nice compliment. Come to think of it, I don't really get many "hey, you look like _____" comments. From anyone. That's ok, though...I really like looking like myself, anyway.

Actually, someone did recently tell me that I look exactly how I did in high school. I think she meant it as a compliment--i.e., "you aren't aging at all." But I still don't think I'm quite at the age where that's a good thing. Looking way younger than my age will come in very handy when I'm 40, however. Anyway, I'm thinking that at the very least, I need a new haircut so I'll look a little less "high school."

Oh, and yes, I am writing this at almost 2 a.m. Long story. Ok, not really. I don't sleep. End of story.

No comments: