There was a Department of Homeland Security SUV parked outside my train station this morning. I wonder what that was about? It looked like 2 guys just sitting there in the vehicle, chatting over coffee. Hmm. Oh, in case the DHS guys are reading this--having an unmarked vehicle doesn't do you any good if the license plate gives away who you are. Just trying to be helpful.
Going into Starbucks in the morning cracks me up. There's a huge crowd, and listening to the drink orders is entertaining. People are actually very creative--someone ordered something the Starbucks employees had never heard of. "We've got a new one!" someone shouted, and the other staff cheered. I used to find the complicated ordering thing annoying --"venti double-shot cinnamon dolce nonfat latte"--but now it just makes me laugh.
To round out my ever-interesting journey to work, I was in the elevator with too-much-cologne- guy this morning. Granted, I'm more sensitive to strong smells than most, but I wonder why people think spraying the stuff a half-dozen times is ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment